Job Opening for a Front-End Web Developer / Web Programmer
Are you a hardcore Front End Programmer or UI Developer?
Are you looking for an opportunity in the Wrightsville Beach, NC area?
If so, please read ahead..
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high-quality team that is responsible for the development of large-scale, customer-facing websites. This person will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge web technologies, including HTML5 / CSS3 and JQuery!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop high quality, great looking, cross-browser web applications
- Work closely with visual and interaction designers, product managers and back-end engineers
- Translate UI requirements and art direction into clean and stable code
- Working closely with developers and programmers to develop the company’s front end design
What’s in it for you
- Excellent compensation package commensurate with experience
- Company paid medical, health, and dental insurance
- Casual work environment
- Paid vacation and holidays
What you need
- Experience building / developing XHTML based web pages for high traffic websites
- Experience performing cross-browser compatibility testing & adhering to 508 Compliance / W3C Standards
- Ability to provide significant input to user interface and look and feel functionality requirements
- Excellent proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Ability to quickly learn and understand internal systems and methodologies
- Dot Net Nuke / WordPress development experience
- Nice to have .NET architecture (ASP.NET, Silverlight, C#, SQLServer)
- Minimum of 3 years experience in web development
- Recent Portfolio/work examples showcasing web/interface design examples
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Specify Front End Web Developer on cover letter.