Job Opening for an Account Executive
Sage Island is seeking an Account Executive to serve as the liaison between clients and the agency. The Account Executive partners with the client to understand their overall business objectives in the sales and development stages of a project and leads in the development of marketing strategies to meet the client’s objectives.
- Build business relationship with potential customers to assess their needs and propose appropriate marketing services
- Able to lead and develop sound, results-oriented, strategic recommendations based on clear understanding of each client’s customers, competition, industry and business
- Fully understands and recommend agency services
- Manage all aspects of the project from start to finish
- Develop, administer, and communicate project details and schedules to manage both agency and client expectations and ensure jobs deliver on time to the highest level of excellence
- Demonstrates “can do” attitude and does whatever it takes to get the job done
Skills/Abilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years digital marketing experience; agency experience preferred
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven track record in planning and managing website development & marketing campaigns
- Experience scoping, planning and managing technical projects a plus
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Strong decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Ability to create and manage budgets and manage internal teams to get the job done
- Self starter with a positive attitude, can work independently yet be a pivotal team player
Full-time with benefits package. Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com. Specify Account Executive on cover letter.