Job Opportunity: Graphic Designer
We are currently seeking a talented Graphic Designer with advertising and/or branding experience to join our Advertising team!
This Graphic Designer will develop compelling print and website designs that effectively convey unique brand experiences and maximize online marketing. We are looking for a design “rockstar” to develop and execute award-winning creative from concept through design approval. This role will require an ability to translate business needs into actionable creative solutions that make use of web design and print best practices to drive consumer behavior. Exceptional creative conception and web/print graphic design skills are required. Experience designing for content management systems is ideal.
- Develops creative concepts and designs innovative website structures and graphical assets that convey unique brand experiences in a way that meets business objectives and drives online business.
- Delivers top-notch creative solutions that can be implemented within a content management system, and pushes the boundaries of what a CMS is capable of from a design perspective.
- Ensures all work incorporates defined requirements and employs best practices in creative execution and user experience design.
- Presents creative concepts internally to the creative director and other key stakeholders, as well as externally to clients.
- Collaborates with implementation managers, copywriters and production designers to ensure creative alignment and a smooth transfer of work between teams.
- Ensures all timelines and deadlines are met. Keeps implementation managers and creative managers informed of project status, and proactively brings issues/problems to their attention.
- Adheres to defined creative workflow and contributes to the evolution of our overall creative process.
- Provides quality assurance on all creative deliverables. Ensures all files (and associated content) are accurate and accessible on the creative server.
- Participates in kick-off meetings, design reviews, department meetings and training sessions as requested.
- Keeps up to date on design and technology trends to ensure work remains fresh and relevant.
- Advanced knowledge of digital design tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Dreamweaver
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals and integrate brand experience into designs
- Ability to self-manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to generate, articulate and present creative ideas and strategies
- Strong interpersonal skills that encourage team cooperation,collaboration, promote enthusiasm, and motivate strategic thinking
- Experience with HTML, CSS and content management systems
- Working knowledge of video editing software and mobile platform design is a plus
- 3-5 years experience as a Graphic Designer (agency experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/electronic media preferred
Full-time with benefits package. Send us a cover letter, resume and an online portfolio. Specify Graphic Designer in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.