New Job Post: Web Programmer
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high-quality team that is responsible for the development of large-scale, customer-facing websites and e-commerce sites. You will be a key player in on-going strategic planning and will be working in a highly collaborative environment with a great team!
What you’ll be doing:
- Combination of new development, testing, and maintenance
- Hands on coding
- Working closely with designers, account managers and other developers to understand and create websites that meet customer needs
- Translating UI requirements and art direction into clean and stable code
What you need for this position:
- 1 – 2 years of professional software development in n-tier architectural environments
- Experience with high traffic e-commerce environments
- Dot Net Nuke / WordPress development experience
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits, 401k, Paid holidays
- Fast paced team atmosphere
- Casual work environment
Send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specify Web Programmer on cover letter.