Optimizing for a Digital-Centric World
We're a full service digital marketing agency
Creating Meaningful and Measurable Conversations
Brand Strategy and Analytics
Bringing your Business to Life
Web Design and Development
Crafting Relevant Content that Drives Results
Delivering Solid Network Solutions with Reliable Connections
Sage Island is a comprehensive, full-service digital marketing agency that combines talent, technology, and creativity to turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates.
Despite our laid-back style, we’re calculated and disciplined when it comes to you and your brand. We’re your one-stop creative shop, and we’re proud of our diverse range of services. We list our services here to give you a general overview of what we’re capable of. But the long and short of it is this: we find solutions that work for your business, and we do it with style.
Strategy & Analytics
Web Design & DevelopmentSeamless integration is expected in today’s consumer marketplace. Sage Island shares your brand story through stunning, practical design on a website that is engaging, memorable, and easy to use.
Some Link Text HereLet’s Talk
- Front and Backend Programming
- Responsive Web Design
- Mobile and Web Development
- CMS and eCommerce Systems
WHO WE ARE
Founded on mutual respect and understanding, at Sage Island our people will always be the frontrunner.
From sports enthusiasts to foodies and guitar strummers to yogis—we’ve got the perfect mix of personalities and experiences jiving to keep things fresh and fun.
As diverse as our temperaments and personalities may be, we’ve managed to find some of the most dedicated, hard-working people in our little town of Wilmington. Our group of strategists, storytellers, designers, entrepreneurs, programmers and developers know how to visualize the big picture and end goal, putting it all together to get it done right. Simply put—we are your typical nerds taking over the digital world one branded website at a time.
A designer at his core, Mike ensures Sage Island’s process is a dynamic one that allows for creativity to be paramount, leading the way to powerful marketing solutions. He is an innovative thinker and entrepreneur with expertise in start-ups, turnaround, and rapid growth. Unafraid to experiment with cutting edge technologies, he keeps the agency at the forefront in the Wilmington area and far beyond.
Co-founder of Sage Island and head of our web programming department, Mike has two decades of experience as a programmer. In addition to coding websites and databases he has also written custom programs for clients across a variety of industries. He and his team approach each project with infinite attention to detail, relentless troubleshooting, and clean custom program design.
A sharp, savvy, and creative thinker, Gregory’s well-rounded background of design, sales, and marketing yields a dynamic approach to each project. In his 10-year career he has developed a specialization in tourism and service industries and professional organizations. Gregory’s clients include Holiday Inn Wrightsville Beach Resort, Duplin Winery, Network Real Estate and Warehouse Skateboards.
Mara hails from NYC, where she gained a decade of experience in PR, marketing, and advertising. She has worked on both the client and agency side, making it easy for her to take a 360-degree view of each project. Mara specializes in niche and luxury brands, offering a perfect balance of creative thinking with her eye for budgets and analytics. Mara’s key clients include SIA, Cucalorus Film Festival, Surf Expo, and Susan G. Komen.
Energetic, upbeat, and intelligent, Megan has a diverse background in communications, media, and marketing. A talented project coordinator, she understands the importance of developing close relationships with her clients by combining personal attention with professional acumen. Megan’s clients include Gone Coastal Charters, Set Up Events, Concord Public Schools, and SIA.
What others are saying
- "Our partnership with Sage Island has been wonderful; as a new comer in the action sports industry we were looking for a knowledgeable agency partner and found that with Sage. Our site conveys the image and lifestyle of our products. We look forward to a long term relationship with Sage Island."
- "Sage Island’s programming and design capabilities are excellent. We are happy to recommend them to anyone."
- “I commend the Sage team! They were able to take my vision of my niche company and bring it to life for me.”
- “Sage Island is a true supporter of the local nonprofits. As a nonprofit ourselves, we have been working with them for years and their work never ceases to amaze us!”
- "Sage Island really pulled together our image into one cohesive look--from business cards to huge catalogs to an interactive website. We absolutely love the finished work and we receive tons of compliments on both our offline and online materials! Thanks, Sage!"
- “Coming to Sage Island for our marketing needs was the best decision. They are on top of things and it shows in the quality of work produced. We are looking forward to having our company grow with the Sage team by our side!”
We provide strategy, creative design, technical development and internet marketing, and we do it with an integrated approach that leverages the power and measurability of the Internet.
Whether it’s a single graphic design or an integrated campaign that spans multiple media, our exceptionally creative team of marketing professionals collaborates to deliver the Ultimate Design. View the latest below in marketing and digital trends from our Sage Island team.
- Read More
- Read MoreOctober 23rd, 2015by Christine HennesseyThe writer W. Somerset Maugham once famously stated: “I write only when inspiration strikes. Fortunately it strikes every morning at nine o’clock sharp.” Of course his muse wasn’t actually that... Read More »
- Read MoreOctober 16th, 2015by Rachel NellCreating an online store for your business is a huge process. You’ve got a beautiful website, large inventory, reasonable prices, and easy to navigate checkout process. There doesn’t seem to... Read More »